As a Senior Social Media Marketing Consultant, you must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as manage daily social media campaigns for each of your clients.
As a Senior Social Media Marketing Consultant, you will:
- Identify and understand customers objectives in terms of communication and online marketing strategy.
- Implement Social Ads strategy.
- Keep up and constant update with the last Social Ads features releases
- Manage day to day Social Ads campaigns for your client and directly exchange with him. You will be the client’s main point of contact.
- Follow-up performances and budgets.
- Advise your clients about creative and format production.
- Elaborate operational recommendations.
- Elaborate reporting and analysis.
- Presentation of the results to your client.
- Share and exchange with the Social Ads team on your work.
- Possible coaching & coordination of one to two junior consultants.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient in French with fluency in English (minimum B2)
- At least 1 year’ Experience in Social Ads managing big budgets (community management experiences are not relevant).
- Master’s or a bachelor’s degree in Digital or Marketing fields.
- Mastery of Social Ads key concepts (KPI’s, engagement logics, campaigns objectives, creative coordination...)
- Mastery of at least one Social Ads platform (Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest Ad Manager).
- Excellent presentation skills combined with a creative mindset - you know how to present your ideas and create high quality support documents (Google Sheet, PPT).
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
- You have experience having daily interactions with clients in a B2B environment
Nice to have
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Private Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Intensive trainings all year long to develop your technical and digital skills
- Possibility to do Work from Home based in Lisbon*
- Relocation Package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up
- Flexible hours after some tenure
Life at our company
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.