As a SEA Team Leader, based in Lisbon, you will contribute to our client’s projects success, leading a team of approximately 10 to 15 multilingual SEA Consultants. You will be part of an exciting adventure, managing a team from scratch. As a Team Leader you will provide the creation, management, and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for Artefact’s clients.
As a SEA Team Leader, you will:
- Work to build a team environment with strong moral, positive energy, consultative and goal-oriented culture.
- Coach, train, develop and assist in career development at the individual and team level.
- Develop and monitor performance plans to include developing action plans based on daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of all performance metrics.
- Work closely with the SEA Expert to create training journey and skill mapping for each consultant of your team.
- Adapt and improve the teamwork methodologies and create tools/automation to save time on operational tasks (excel, spreadsheet).
- Provide advice and support to the necessary tools and new methodologies development.
- Assist the team with hiring and workforce planning.
We are looking for:
- Native or proficiency in German (C2)
- Proficiency in English (C1)
- Previous experience in managing a consultant’s team (in agency environment preferably).
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or related fields.
- Data geek and love playing with numbers – you have a strong analytical mindset.
- Great and clear reporting skills – Microsoft Excel is one of your best friends.
- Previous experience on daily interactions with clients in a B2B environment.
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills.
It would be nice if you have
- Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Mastery of Google Data Studio
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up project (from scratch)
- Health insurance
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Possibility to Work from Home*
- Intensive training sessions all year long to become an expert in one of the most in-demand digital roles
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
*Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.