Cortado Holding AG is the 100% owner of Cortado Mobile Solutions, ThinPrint and ThinPrint Cloud Services. Since its foundation in 1999, the group has provided innovative solutions for the modern working world. Over 25,000 corporate customers ranging from 5 up to 150,000 employees as well as hundreds of thousands of individual users worldwide rely daily on the solutions designed by the Cortado group of companies. A range of factors contribute to the success of all our companies and one is especially crucial for our employees. Now is the time to join our team!
Join our team to provide the best user experience for our web applications. The specification and design team work closely with you to define the next development steps. We work in agile processes with regular release cycles, challenging tasks and technologies.
For our new team in Lisbon, we’re looking for a Web Developer. Achieve your own goals as well as our vision in a small team of developers in a coworking space conveniently located in Lisbon’s Saldanha neighborhood. Exchange knowledge both on-site in Lisbon and with our headquarters in Berlin.
What We Offer:
- Financial Support for relocation (e.g. cost for your Visa application if necessary)
- Demanding projects with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Smartphone sponsoring & team events
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Work under one and the same roof with start-ups and visionary entrepreneurs in a large, modern coworking space in Lisbon’s Saldanha neighborhood
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions, simply contact Jeannette Boidol by phone at: +49 (0)30 408 198 700.
For further information on careers at the Cortado Holding group of companies, as well as all current vacancies, make sure to visit our career page.
What You Offer:
- Experience with Backbone.js and/or AngularJS
- Familiar with the details of the development, test, build and deployment process of a web application
- Experience in working with an existing code base and the ability of refactoring
- Confident handling of git and JIRA
- You have a working knowledge of English
- Enjoy open and creative exchange with graphic designers and software developers – both on-site in Lisbon and with our headquarters in Berlin