CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS & TEAM LEADS - German or Dutch or Polish or Spanish speakers Oeiras, Lisbon, PORTUGAL – FULL TIME €14-25000 according to role and team You will join a team of highly dedicated Customer Service Agents providing telephone and online services to the company's business customers in a multi-lingual environment. Services are provided in English, Spanish, German, Polish and Dutch and we are recruiting Agents and Team Leaders in each of those teams. English is the main business language so it must be of a high standard – both written and verbal.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative international mobile telecoms company working with leading edge technologies. The roles are permanent and full-time and you would be required to work on an 8 hour shift pattern (covering Monday-Friday between 8am and 6pm).
NO WEEKEND WORKING!
- Acting as first line support to corporate customers – aiming to solve their technical queries by phone and email
- Tracking, collating and responding to customer issues within agreed timescales
- Escalating and liaising with the Technical Operations Centre (TOC) for more complicated issues
- Working closely with Service Account Managers to help develop, grow and retain customer accounts
Truphone employees use the latest software, hardware (and gadgets) available to deliver the best possible service for their users and offer a pleasant and friendly working environment in attractive offices. Excellent salary package plus bonus and other benefits.
Please email your CV/Resume to us in English at Truphone – firstname.lastname@example.org .
We're changing the way the world communicates and in doing so creating a whole new set of possibilities. Our global network and patented SIM technology powers connectivity for any device anywhere. We deliver game-changing products and services: mobile recording for compliance, international mobile business plans and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. Nine of the world's leading investment banks trust Truphone for their mobile recording compliance. More than 3,500 companies choose us as their business mobile provider. Headquartered in London, Truphone has 10 offices worldwide.
Skills and Experience required
- Customer Service experience preferably in a contact centre environment
- Essential : MUST be fluent in English plus ONE of the following languages : Spanish, Dutch, Polish or German
- You may have gained your experience by working in Helpdesk, Customer Service or Call Centre roles previously, or ideally supporting customers in the Telecoms sector.
- For the Team Leaders role you should ideally have team leading experience or else the experience to make the step up.
- You must have a good working knowledge of MS Office, ticketing systems and customer service procedures
- Professional telephone manner and call management skills essential
- Ability to take technical information and translate it into easily understood language for customers
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills – including effective handling of complaints
- Good teamwork, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; good attention to detail
- Knowledge of the following tools/technologies would be useful (not essential) - My SQL, Querying, SIP, TCP/IP, LAN, DSL, Wi-Fi
Apply for CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS & TEAM LEADS - German or Dutch or Polish or Spanish speakers
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.